has anyone applied to/heard back from Wayne State BMS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fattymangox03

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting...

Members don't see this ad.

I got an email at 5 today saying I was in, but i had another acceptance pending and a deadline to send in a deposit which is why I think they made a decision already. You should hear around June 1st, thats what Brenda told me originally.

I am still waiting too.... What's the average stats of those who get in? What's the class size? I know NOTHING!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am still waiting too.... What's the average stats of those who get in? What's the class size? I know NOTHING!

I'm not too sure on the stats, but when I asked, I was told that they accepted approximately 80 people last year for the program and they don't have a specific limit on the number of people they accept. This is pretty much all of the information I got. She didn't tell me how many people applied or average stats or anything like that. Hope this helps.

I'm not too sure on the stats, but when I asked, I was told that they accepted approximately 80 people last year for the program and they don't have a specific limit on the number of people they accept. This is pretty much all of the information I got. She didn't tell me how many people applied or average stats or anything like that. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your input. I have a 3.77 GPA, 24O MCAT and lots of ECs. Just needed somethin for my year off while I retake the MCAT this summer. This BMS prog is my last option though I do not need a GPA booster.

Hey guys, I have a cGPA of 2.9 and my sGPA is about the same. My MCAT score was a 22 (p:5, v:8, b:9) and i have 100+ hours of volunteer work. I'm considering applying to the BMS program at wayne, anyone know what my chances of getting accepted are. Any info would be great, thanks.