Has anyone been able to contact USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

savvysearch

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems to me that USC doesn't take phone calls to check application status. Nor by email. Is this the problem with other applicants?

Members don't see this ad.

savvysearch said:
It seems to me that USC doesn't take phone calls to check application status. Nor by email. Is this the problem with other applicants?

Yep you're absolutely right. USC is on a "we'll let YOU know if we need anything" policy.

So relax. They are on-top of everything over there. Just sit back and wait.

briansle said:
Yep you're absolutely right. USC is on a "we'll let YOU know if we need anything" policy.

So relax. They are on-top of everything over there. Just sit back and wait.

They are very on top of everything and I don't mind waiting. But I don't know how to find out whether I can send a grade update through letter or transcript. And whether it is even acceptable to send them things. Anyone know?

Members don't see this ad :)
I called USC to check the status, left them a message and someone got back to me in a few days.

howui3 said:
I called USC to check the status, left them a message and someone got back to me in a few days.

Thanks. How was the news?

savvysearch said:
Thanks. How was the news?

They confirmed that they have my AADSAS, LOR, DAT scores, etc. and that my file is in review.

Oh and they said to wait.

weird, because I remember calling them at the beginning of Oct to check up on my application and they immediately told me my status over the phone. I just tried calling today to see what's up and they said they don't allow status checks over the phone anymore...

anybody have this same problem?