savvysearch

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2002
Visit site
Status
It seems to me that USC doesn't take phone calls to check application status. Nor by email. Is this the problem with other applicants?

briansle

Cell A
10+ Year Member
May 8, 2004
Status
savvysearch said:
It seems to me that USC doesn't take phone calls to check application status. Nor by email. Is this the problem with other applicants?
Yep you're absolutely right. USC is on a "we'll let YOU know if we need anything" policy.

So relax. They are on-top of everything over there. Just sit back and wait.

savvysearch

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2002
Visit site
Status
briansle said:
Yep you're absolutely right. USC is on a "we'll let YOU know if we need anything" policy.

So relax. They are on-top of everything over there. Just sit back and wait.

They are very on top of everything and I don't mind waiting. But I don't know how to find out whether I can send a grade update through letter or transcript. And whether it is even acceptable to send them things. Anyone know?

About the Ads

howui3

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2005
CA
Status
I called USC to check the status, left them a message and someone got back to me in a few days.

howui3

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2005
CA
Status
savvysearch said:
Thanks. How was the news?

They confirmed that they have my AADSAS, LOR, DAT scores, etc. and that my file is in review.

Oh and they said to wait.

enginerd

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2005
Status
Dental Student
weird, because I remember calling them at the beginning of Oct to check up on my application and they immediately told me my status over the phone. I just tried calling today to see what's up and they said they don't allow status checks over the phone anymore...

anybody have this same problem?

About the Ads