Has anyone been able to pay AMCAS with a credit card?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spacecadet

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep getting the same error when I try to pay with my credit card. Basically, it says that there is an error in the program and that some number has a value of "-1" when it needs to be a positive integer.

I called AMCAS already and they didn't have a solution. I did find out that it wasn't submitted though. I also sent them an email, but I don't expect to hear back soon, if at all.

If you have been successful, can you tell me the details? Did you put in all the information (address, etc)? What is the expiration on your card (maybe that's the problem? Mine is 01/2003)?

Thanks so much. I just found this forum recently and I think it's great!

Pam :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by spacecadet:
•I keep getting the same error when I try to pay with my credit card. Basically, it says that there is an error in the program and that some number has a value of "-1" when it needs to be a positive integer.

I called AMCAS already and they didn't have a solution. I did find out that it wasn't submitted though. I also sent them an email, but I don't expect to hear back soon, if at all.

If you have been successful, can you tell me the details? Did you put in all the information (address, etc)? What is the expiration on your card (maybe that's the problem? Mine is 01/2003)?

Thanks so much. I just found this forum recently and I think it's great!

Pam :rolleyes:

I submitted with a credit card and didnt get the error you are describing. I did enter in the address however. My expiration date was 12/02.

I did get some error the first time I tried to transmit, but I logged out and then logged back in again. The second time I didnt have to re-enter the credit card info and I got to the 'have a nice day' screen.

good luck