Has anyone been able to register for June/July in the Northeast?

BoxtaDoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Has anyone been able to register for June/July MCAT in the Northeast?

I have been trying LI, and NYC since around 8:55am and a few times it showed that spots were open, but when i clicked on it they said it was no longer available.

Is it just not working right now?

Raindrop423

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I think some people in another thread have been successful... so far, mine just says "down for maintenance" every time I try. :(

punkindrublic

calls shenanigans
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
It's down. Surprise surprise.

From AAMC:

We have discovered the following technical issue in the MCAT registration system:
Examinees often receive an incorrect "No Seats Available" notification message when attempting to select a test site.
If you see this message after selecting a site, you may wish to try again within one to three hours. Note that, due to the nature of this system error, call center representatives will not have real-time access to seat availability information.
We hope to have a solution in place for this error within the week, and will update this Web page as new information becomes available.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.