lis79

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2004
Status
If so, when did you interview? I really liked the school and I have not heard anyone mention anything about it. Thanks :)

MedicineBird

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2004
Status
lis79 said:
If so, when did you interview? I really liked the school and I have not heard anyone mention anything about it. Thanks :)

Yes -- I was accepted on Dec 27th. WOOOOHOOOO!!! I interviewed on Dec 6th and am an Idaho applicant. School starts Aug 22nd -- I'm counting the days. When did you interview? Don't worry yet - they did say that they would make most of their acceptances in late March.

lis79

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2004
Status
MedicineBird said:
Yes -- I was accepted on Dec 27th. WOOOOHOOOO!!! I interviewed on Dec 6th and am an Idaho applicant. School starts Aug 22nd -- I'm counting the days. When did you interview?

Congratulations on your acceptance! I interviewed on Jan. 7th. I liked the school very much so I am hoping to get good news. However, I am a CA resident so I don't know where I stand.

About the Ads

redrocks

Sunny skies ahead
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2004
Down in Durham
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
lis79 said:
Congratulations on your acceptance! I interviewed on Jan. 7th. I liked the school very much so I am hoping to get good news. However, I am a CA resident so I don't know where I stand.
You're standing where most of us are... in the waiting pool! :) Except for MedicineBird and one other SDNer I think. Congratulations MB :D

MedicineBird

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2004
Status
Thank you thank you. I loved the shool too. Everyone there seemed so stinkin happy and laid back. I loved that they insisted time after time that having a life outside of school is crucial. It seemed like they were really interested in attracting rounded, normal people -- not just workaholic book worms. It sounded like people there work hard AND play hard. I like the balance. I hope to see you 2 there!

Sarikate

Full of antioxidants
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2004
Status
  1. Medical Student
I heart MedicineBird. She is my inspiration!!! :love:

MedicineBird

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2004
Status
Sarikate said:
I heart MedicineBird. She is my inspiration!!! :love:

aaawwwww ---- Sarikate, I heart you too. Wana come to UofU with me? I could dress as a kangaroo for my first day at school and smuggle you in in my pouch. I learned another cool thing aout the school: 4th year one of your electives is wilderness medicine. You go climbing, repelling, biking --all of it out in Moab and you get certified in advanced wilderness life support. pretty groovy stuff baby. :thumbup:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads