Has anyone been accepted by Utah?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lis79

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If so, when did you interview? I really liked the school and I have not heard anyone mention anything about it. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

lis79 said:
If so, when did you interview? I really liked the school and I have not heard anyone mention anything about it. Thanks :)

Yes -- I was accepted on Dec 27th. WOOOOHOOOO!!! I interviewed on Dec 6th and am an Idaho applicant. School starts Aug 22nd -- I'm counting the days. When did you interview? Don't worry yet - they did say that they would make most of their acceptances in late March.

MedicineBird said:
Yes -- I was accepted on Dec 27th. WOOOOHOOOO!!! I interviewed on Dec 6th and am an Idaho applicant. School starts Aug 22nd -- I'm counting the days. When did you interview?

Congratulations on your acceptance! I interviewed on Jan. 7th. I liked the school very much so I am hoping to get good news. However, I am a CA resident so I don't know where I stand.

Members don't see this ad :)
lis79 said:
Congratulations on your acceptance! I interviewed on Jan. 7th. I liked the school very much so I am hoping to get good news. However, I am a CA resident so I don't know where I stand.
You're standing where most of us are... in the waiting pool! :) Except for MedicineBird and one other SDNer I think. Congratulations MB :D

Thank you thank you. I loved the shool too. Everyone there seemed so stinkin happy and laid back. I loved that they insisted time after time that having a life outside of school is crucial. It seemed like they were really interested in attracting rounded, normal people -- not just workaholic book worms. It sounded like people there work hard AND play hard. I like the balance. I hope to see you 2 there!

I heart MedicineBird. She is my inspiration!!! :love:

Sarikate said:
I heart MedicineBird. She is my inspiration!!! :love:

aaawwwww ---- Sarikate, I heart you too. Wana come to UofU with me? I could dress as a kangaroo for my first day at school and smuggle you in in my pouch. I learned another cool thing aout the school: 4th year one of your electives is wilderness medicine. You go climbing, repelling, biking --all of it out in Moab and you get certified in advanced wilderness life support. pretty groovy stuff baby. :thumbup: