Has anyone else not heard a word from MCW?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gabbers22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My app was complete at MCW in December....yet I have not heard anything from them since January when I called to check on my status. Does this mean that I will probably not even be invited for an interview since it is getting so late?

Members don't see this ad.

I am in the same boat as you. I finished my app in late December and I have not heard a peep since. I am wondering about the same question.

MCW interviews for waitlist spots into April (and possibly even May). They did say, though, that they would have a full class by March 15. So, while you may not interview in time for an immediate spot, it's still very possible that you could get an invite. Also, my app was complete for 3+ mos. before my invite, so that's something to keep in mind also.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not heard from MCW either. My app was complete in mid-September. I called their office in January and they told me that my file was still under "active consideration" and that I should be patient. Patience? yeah right :p

My file was also complete in mid-September, but I never heard a peep from them. Too bad, I have friends in Milwaukee and could have made a weekend of it! Ah well...I withdrew my application mid-January.

I was finished in mid september and have heard nothing too!

Add me to the list of nothing from MCW. I was complete in October.

oh boy..my app was complete February 11. the kicker is that the lady said they review apps by date of completion. i think i've shot myself in the foot there. if anything, i guess i Might hear from them about something in April. sheesh (kabob)

MCW is interviewing (30 spots each) every second Friday until May 2nd. So there's still plenty of time.

If you're still waiting to hear, it doesn't hurt to call and check--I have a feeling the admissions people like to hear from interested students.

so, does anyone know for a fact if mcw rejects pre-interview? i saw an mcw rejection on the acceptance/rejection thread but that could be post-interview...