Has anyone got this late in BU??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

32 pearls

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
I got my part 1 scores last week and have applied to BU on 15th jan. Have you heard anyone getting admit applying this late? I have sent the scanned copy of score report to them.
my stats are
Part 1 - 93
TOEFL - 283
GPA - 4.0

What do you say, are there any chances?
I have also sent application for UMN. Are there any other schools left besides NYU to which i can apply for this year?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

32 pearls said:
Hi guys
I got my part 1 scores last week and have applied to BU on 15th jan. Have you heard anyone getting admit applying this late? I have sent the scanned copy of score report to them.
my stats are
Part 1 - 93
TOEFL - 283
GPA - 4.0

I have also sent application for UMN. Are there any other schools left besides NYU to which i can apply for this year?
Thanks

hey, we have applied to similar schools. tell me if u get word from them.

snowpeaks said:
hey, we have applied to similar schools. tell me if u get word from them.

Nothing till now, just got email from boston to send transcripts and degree...
Did you hear anything? What are your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
i applied on the last day of the adm cycle alst year and did get in ...
dont loose hope...:)
all the best

Hey,

I got an interview call from Boston. It is on the 9th. I also applied during the same dates. My 'stats' (I hate that word)

Part 1 = 94
TOEFL = 280
GPA = 3.2

32 pearls said:
Nothing till now, just got email from boston to send transcripts and degree...
Did you hear anything? What are your stats?

hello talal, toothie, snowpeak, 32 pearls,

i think i m the fifth in u r group

i also sent my application in second week of jan, i applied for NYU, Upenn, as well

no news from anywhare

my marks are 2.55. 93, 280, pls keep me informed abt your admits

TALAL said:
Hey,

I got an interview call from Boston. It is on the 9th. I also applied during the same dates. My 'stats' (I hate that word)

Part 1 = 94
TOEFL = 280
GPA = 3.2

hey, i also got a call frm BU today. The interview is on the same day as yours, so see you there...

Hey,

Good for you. Where are you from?

32 pearls said:
hey, i also got a call frm BU today. The interview is on the same day as yours, so see you there...

TALAL said:
Hey,

Good for you. Where are you from?

I m frm jaipur, at present in chicago. Wht abt you?

Pakistan...and in Chicago too!!!!!!!!!

32 pearls said:
I m frm jaipur, at present in chicago. Wht abt you?

32 pearls said:
Hi guys
my stats are
Part 1 - 93
TOEFL - 283
GPA - 4.0

Thanks
congratulations on a great score. I am sure if you get all the required documents to BU in time they will take you in. You have a fabulous score and gpa. All the best :thumbup:

dentistjas said:
congratulations on a great score. I am sure if you get all the required documents to BU in time they will take you in. You have a fabulous score and gpa. All the best :thumbup:

Thanks. lets see what happens in the interview.

Hi
Congratulations and all the best to those who rcvd an interview call for the 9th.
For the rest of us I am sorry if I am the first one to break this sad news but it is confirmed that 9th feb are the last interviews at BU. No more interviews there after that. Its confirmed news and its hard to get thru their telephone lines. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
what??? :eek: u got to be kidding me????how can u be so sure,dude?
idudette said:
Hi
Congratulations and all the best to those who rcvd an interview call for the 9th.
For the rest of us I am sorry if I am the first one to break this sad news but it is confirmed that 9th feb are the last interviews at BU. No more interviews there after that. Its confirmed news and its hard to get thru their telephone lines. :confused:

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!
pls dont tell me that feb th is last date for BU interviews.i applied on 18th jan and still didnt get any call or mail from them. my stats r
part1 -92, GPA- 3.8 and TOEFL- 105( IBT)
somebody pls tell me what r the chances i have
:confused:

Hi all,
I applied to BU last week. Havent received any email or letter about interview call..Is it too late?

My score: part1 -94, GPA- 3.75 and TOEFL- 255

prady said:
what??? :eek: u got to be kidding me????how can u be so sure,dude?

Unfortunately its true Got it from the horse's mouth I was hoping to interview there too.Retook my pt 1 just for that.

idudette said:
Unfortunately its true Got it from the horse's mouth I was hoping to interview there too.Retook my pt 1 just for that.

hi guys!
don't loose hope...i called BU and they didn't say anything about the interviews finishing on 9 feb...i asked them specifically and they didn't say anything about 9...so maybe it's just some sort of confusion....so keep ur fingers crossed and hope for the best!!

thank u bino.u saved me. i was really scared. nice u calld them!

[hi,
thanx bino, such a relief :D

dentistjas said:
hai
I am new to SDN and even i applied for the same universitites as u did but yet to receive any call from them
canu tell abt ur status of the application
i have score90 gpa 3.45 and 260 in toefl
do i have any chance of making it to any of the universities
also i came to know there a thread in which we can check on the interviews question and ans i did find the question but not the ans in the site
waiting for ur reply

32 pearls said:
Hi guys
my name is suman and iam new to sdn just got registered i need lot of help fom u people can u please tell me how are u going wiht the way to start for the interviews i dont have any idea abt it so pls help me
i applied for nyu, bu, upenn university of colorado
its written in the application of umn that the review board is yet to confirm on the international program and they are going to give the final verdict on 10 feb
please let me know if u here any thing from them
waiting for ur reply

Hey can you tell me when did you apply. becoz u have got good stats so you should get hooked up some where. don't u worry

andhrudu said:
32 pearls said:
Hi guys
my name is suman and iam new to sdn just got registered i need lot of help fom u people can u please tell me how are u going wiht the way to start for the interviews i dont have any idea abt it so pls help me
i applied for nyu, bu, upenn university of colorado
its written in the application of umn that the review board is yet to confirm on the international program and they are going to give the final verdict on 10 feb
please let me know if u here any thing from them
waiting for ur reply

bino said:
hi guys!
don't loose hope...i called BU and they didn't say anything about the interviews finishing on 9 feb...i asked them specifically and they didn't say anything about 9...so maybe it's just some sort of confusion....so keep ur fingers crossed and hope for the best!!

I had an interview yesterday. there were 12 of us and we were told that this is the last round of interviews and they are closing the cycle... sorry guys and Good luck

32 pearls said:
I had an interview yesterday. there were 12 of us and we were told that this is the last round of interviews and they are closing the cycle... sorry guys and Good luck

Good luck with the result. I am sure u will get in.
Nobody believed it when I said it.
I am also in the same boat as those who were waiting for an interview call.
Anyway they will be still keeping our files and if there r drop outs they might still consider another round of interviews as they have rcvd a lot of applications with high scores in the last mth but unfortunately all seats r filled at the moment.
So hope for the best.

idudette said:
Nobody believed it when I said it.
I am also in the same boat as those who were waiting for an interview call.
Anyway they will be still keeping our files and if there r drop outs they might still consider another round of interviews as they have rcvd a lot of applications with high scores in the last mth but unfortunately all seats r filled at the moment.
So hope for the best.

Not everything is full, they still have some slots open. hope for the best

32 pearls said:
Not everything is full, they still have some slots open. hope for the best

Hey 32 Pearls,

Did you hear from BU regardind your acceptance.I had an interview on 2nd Feb and they tell me that my application is still under review.Did'nt get that.Anybody else who has recieved acceptance letters interviewed during the month of Feb.
Please do let me know.
Thanks