Has ANYONE gotten an interview invite from RWJ recently???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopster

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems like no one has been extended an interview invitation since the end of september. Anyone know whats goin on??

Members don't see this ad.

It seems like no one has been extended an interview invitation since the end of september. Anyone know whats goin on??

No idea. I sent them an email last week asking about my status and saying how much I was interested in the school. My response was a short "Your application is complete. Thank you." So who knows.

No idea. I sent them an email last week asking about my status and saying how much I was interested in the school. My response was a short "Your application is complete. Thank you." So who knows.

Yea, I called a few weeks ago and all she told me was "You are complete and you will be hearing from us shortly."

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea, I called a few weeks ago and all she told me was "You are complete and you will be hearing from us shortly."

Hmmm. I think I like yours better. Still not much to go on though eh?

Edit: My post count now matches my birth year with this post! 1776, hooray!

I got an invite sometime early october and scheduled it for about a week later. But I've been complete since august 22nd.

I got one a week and a half ago.