Has anyone gotten interviews after mic october at these schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kwanny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My file has been complete since early September, but I haven't heard a word from these schools yet:

Duke
UPenn
Yale
Tufts

I know there was a surge of interview invites going out up till mid october, but I was wondering if anyone gotten one after that. I'm beginning to think that these admissions people review and send out invites at select times of the year. For instance, for a few days in October, December, and February which really makes me wonder why I obsessively check my inbox for an interview offer every day ... :oops:

Thanks!:)

Members don't see this ad.

bump

guess... i'm not the only one waiting then?

havent heard from tufts, but my friend got an invite a couple weeks ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting on Duke, UPenn, and Yale. Sigh. I didn't apply to Tufts.

received an invite to upenn on nov 11...was complete late sept.

I interviewed at UPenn in the first week of November. They started sending out invites on Oct 15. My app was complete in the beginning of September.

my friend has invites from all 3 except yale.

complete mid sept to early oct.

I was complete in early September. Tufts invite took 6 weeks, Yale took 7 weeks and Cornell took 8 weeks. No word from Penn. I didn't apply to Duke.

You could be right about invites being sent in batches at different times. Seems like we're in a bit of a lull right now (to put an optimistic spin on it).

Can I add NYU to this list? I've been complete since mid-Sept but no word. I'm waiting for Penn as well... but I've been complete since LATE JULY!!! so that can't be good....!!