Has anyone had an issue with Interfolio's letterhead/signature check?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stayathomemom

Now with 100% more Stay At Home™!
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've had two LOR's kick back with missing letterhead and signatures this cycle. For one, I am sure it does actually have a letterhead and written signature. Has anyone else had this issue?

Members don't see this ad.

I had a similar issue. Interfolio had confirmed all my letters were signed months before my app, but when I submitted my app, a school contacted me and informed me that one of my letters had no signature. I called Interfolio who said they "made a mistake." Very frustrating for a service that costs money.

Edit: If you call Interfolio, they'll pull up the letter on the phone with you and verify what it looks like on their end.

Reactions: 1 user
I had a similar issue. Interfolio had confirmed all my letters were signed months before my app, but when I submitted my app, a school contacted me and informed me that one of my letters had no signature. I called Interfolio who said they "made a mistake." Very frustrating for a service that costs money.

Edit: If you call Interfolio, they'll pull up the letter on the phone with you and verify what it looks like on their end.
I didn't know you could do that. I think I'll call tomorrow. Thank you.

Yea, contact them and they can fix it. I also had a problem with a unique letterhead (the official letter'head' was actually a footer) and they resolved it.

Reactions: 1 user