Has anyone heard anything from Howard Univ.?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eritrawit

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has applied to Howard, and if anyone has heard anything from them?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Eritrawit said:
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has applied to Howard, and if anyone has heard anything from them?

Thanks.

yeah i just got this letter in the mail a few days ago saying that I need to give them my PCAT score etc. nothing too important.

gmohamma said:
yeah i just got this letter in the mail a few days ago saying that I need to give them my PCAT score etc. nothing too important.

When did you submit you pharmcas application? I submitted mine in late August and still have not recieved anything from Howard.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eritrawit said:
When did you submit you pharmcas application? I submitted mine in late August and still have not recieved anything from Howard.
PharmCas sent my app on August 25th. Under the school pages info it says nothing is expected unless invited for an interview (no supplemental or fee). But check under "supplemental" on your PharmCas account and see what it says for Howard. I looked today and mine says the due date for each item is 01/01/1900 (so they don't have that entered correctly:) ) and it says they haven't received anything on that list. This includes my PCAT which is part of my PharmCas (and my score is a year old so it's not like I'm waiting on it). Something appears to not be adding up :)
But to answer your questions NO I haven't received anything from them yet. I should probably call them.

Howard received my complete application on August 03. Did not hear anything from them. and my PCAT is 7% :(

WorcesterPHOBoy said:
Howard received my complete application on August 03. Did not hear anything from them. and my PCAT is 7% :(

Do you mean 70 % ?

I checked PharmCas supplemental section today and now Howard has posted that they have received everything they need from me (it has Tuesday's date) unless I am invited for an interview. So everyone check PharmCas... it looks like Howard is starting to do some evaluation perhaps? :idea: