Has anyone heard anything from Temple yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superfinger45

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone recieved the secondary from them yet? I know they wait until August to send them out.... I cant wait.

Members don't see this ad.

got it today. its not much of a secondary per se. I don't think they have one. Does anyone know if we have to send a copy of transcripts? It doesn't explicitly say to do so but it hints at it.....

thanks, I'll keep an eye out for it. When did you submit your application?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I got some form to fill out today as well. I wasn't sure if it was a secondary though - it just asked for my address, phone numbers, email etc. and, of course, a $30 check... Does anyone know if everyone gets this or is it only for people that have met the first round of qualifications?

Hope it all works out!!!!!

Yea I got some form to fill out today as well. I wasn't sure if it was a secondary though - it just asked for my address, phone numbers, email etc. and, of course, a $30 check... Does anyone know if everyone gets this or is it only for people that have met the first round of qualifications?

Hope it all works out!!!!!

I believe everyone will get this letter and have to pay the supplemental fee

Mine came yesterday, sent it back today. Cheapest fee I've had to pay so far!!

i haven't heard yet and my stuff was out in the first mailing

i called temple today and they said they didn't begin reviewing applications yet.
she said emails of confirmation will only be going out not before next week.

im in utah and got my "secondary" thing yesterday and sent it back same day. I submitted my AADSAS May 24th.