Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Has anyone heard back from any of these schools?

Discussion in 'Physical Therapy' started by 1123grrf!, Oct 4, 2018.

1. 1123grrf!

I recently (end of August) applied to nine programs. I have received confirmation emails from the schools/PTCAS, but I have not heard anything back from any of these schools yet. I am trying to get an idea of when the schools begin contacting prospective students. :)

Has anyone heard back from any of these DPT programs regarding an Interview, acceptance, or denial:
    Indiana State University, Southwest Baptist, Mizzou, Missouri State University, University of Indianapolis, Rockhurst, Bradley, Arkansas State University, or Harding University ?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bc0167

5+ Year Member

You should post on the Pre-DPT forum.

4. 1123grrf!

oh whoops, sorry new to this website

5. bc0167

5+ Year Member

Sorry, reread and sounded kinda rude. Didn't mean too:)

1123grrf! and drose234 like this.
  6. thecurlyredhead

I've only applied to two of those programs on that list, UIndy and Indiana State. I just received an email from UIndy on October 10th inviting me to interview on November 16th. I know my friend, who has better stats than I do, also applied to UIndy and received an interview invite on October 5th. (She also has a last name with A so maybe they could be reviewing apps alphabetically haha.) I have not heard from Indiana State. Good luck and hopefully you'll hear from those schools soon!

7. 1123grrf!

Hey congrats! I just heard back from UIndy yesterday too actually with an interview the same day as you. I have an "M" last names so it might be alphabetical! Hopefully we will all get in :) ! I still haven't heard back from ISU, but hopefully we will soon.