This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1123grrf!

Reaction score
I recently (end of August) applied to nine programs. I have received confirmation emails from the schools/PTCAS, but I have not heard anything back from any of these schools yet. I am trying to get an idea of when the schools begin contacting prospective students. :)

Has anyone heard back from any of these DPT programs regarding an Interview, acceptance, or denial:
Indiana State University, Southwest Baptist, Mizzou, Missouri State University, University of Indianapolis, Rockhurst, Bradley, Arkansas State University, or Harding University ?

Members don't see this ad.

You should post on the Pre-DPT forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've only applied to two of those programs on that list, UIndy and Indiana State. I just received an email from UIndy on October 10th inviting me to interview on November 16th. I know my friend, who has better stats than I do, also applied to UIndy and received an interview invite on October 5th. (She also has a last name with A so maybe they could be reviewing apps alphabetically haha.) I have not heard from Indiana State. Good luck and hopefully you'll hear from those schools soon!