Has anyone heard back from any of these schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hello, has anyone heard back from SUNY Downstate, Nazareth College, NYU, or D'Youville College? Rejections, waitlisted, acceptances, or interviews? If you did, do you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Got this from Nazareth in December, “ Because of the highly competitive nature of this year's pool, the department is still in the process of making admissions decisions on select applications. They hope to have all decisions finalized by March 1.“

Got this from Nazareth in December, “ Because of the highly competitive nature of this year's pool, the department is still in the process of making admissions decisions on select applications. They hope to have all decisions finalized by March 1.“

I got that email too (around mid December). Just wanted to see if they made any decisions since then.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the same email from Nazareth. Hopefully we start hearing soon!

Has anyone heard from University of Lynchburg?

I had my interview with SUNY Downstate on Dec 26th, but I haven't heard back yet

Stats:
cGPA: 3.34
pGPA: 3.0-3.2 depending on the school
GRE: V 150 / Q 153 / A 5.5
Around 900 outpatient hours in 3 locations, and 82 inpatient hours.

Received my acceptance packet in the mail today from D’Youville!
Hello, has anyone heard back from SUNY Downstate, Nazareth College, NYU, or D'Youville College? Rejections, waitlisted, acceptances, or interviews? If you did, do you mind sharing your stats?

Hey, I had the same email from Nazareth back in December. I actually emailed them like a week ago for an update. They said that they sent out their first round of acceptances and will send out additional offer at least by mid-January depending on how many people accepted their offer.

Hopefully that helps and good luck!

Has anyone heard from West Coast University or Chapman??
I haven’t personally heard anything from chapman, but someone on another post received their summer cohort acceptance on 1/16. Maybe there is still hope for us!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard from West Coast University or Chapman??
They sent me an email last week saying the following:
Our selections for candidate interviews began in December and will continue through to our application closing date, February 17, 2020.

If you are selected for an interview, you will receive an interview invitation through email, by the date above. We appreciate your patience.

I just got in for Chapman Fall on Monday!!