Has anyone heard back from Harvard, UCLA, and Tufts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ivshow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know there are millions of these threads... but if theres anyone whos applying to these schools, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

mailing date: 7/30.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i know there are millions of these threads... but if theres anyone whos applying to these schools, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I received a secondary for UCLA 7/21 before AADSAS even mailed out my application 7/23. I submitted my secondary but I have not received any sort of conformation on the status of my application. As for Harvard, I haven't heard a thing so I called. I was told that Harvard has just begun to look through applicants (Aug 1st). I didn't apply to Tufts.

same mailing date. haven't heard from tufts or ucla yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
well i got the UCLA secondary and turned it in last week. I also stopped by at UCLA admissions office and the lady told me that the admission director is out of town with some program and wont be back till end of august. prolly means that no reviews till then at least...

well i got the UCLA secondary and turned it in last week. I also stopped by at UCLA admissions office and the lady told me that the admission director is out of town with some program and wont be back till end of august. prolly means that no reviews till then at least...

sweeeeeeeeeet

when was your mailing date?

sweeeeeeeeeet

when was your mailing date?

my app was done and turned in except for my LORs on june 10th or something. yea but i just got my LORs sent out last friday so i ended up being real late haha.