Has anyone heard back from these schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Longcatislong

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've applied to but not heard anything back from the following schools:

UCSF
UoP
USC
Western
Midwestern-AZ
Nova
UDM
MOSDOH
Creighton
UNLV
Temple

Anyone receive a confirmation email or any other communication from any of these? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

No for UoP. I would go look at the school threads if I were you. :)

I've applied to but not heard anything back from the following schools:

UCSF
UoP
USC
Western
Midwestern-AZ
Nova
UDM
MOSDOH
Creighton
UNLV
Temple

Anyone receive a confirmation email or any other communication from any of these? Thank you.

I haven't heard of temple either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you get the supplemental stuff from western and mwu?

I believe Western requests that its supplemental be submitted along with the AADSAS app. I already completed that online and sent the fee.

I did receive a supplemental for MWU-IL. However, i haven't heard anything from AZ.

Nova sent out supp apps already. Haven't heard anything from Temple though.

UNLV emailed me saying my application is complete.

UNLV emailed me saying my application is complete.

Good to know. I actually just checked my email and it looks like UNLV did email me a confirmation of receipt of my AADSAS app, that email also requested I submit the secondary by mail. How long ago did you mail your supplemental? I put my own in the mail on 7/11. I suppose it's too early to check if its been processed.

Good to know. I actually just checked my email and it looks like UNLV did email me a confirmation of receipt of my AADSAS app, that email also requested I submit the secondary by mail. How long ago did you mail your supplemental? I put my own in the mail on 7/11. I suppose it's too early to check if its been processed.

Some time in the middle of June, I believe. I did it right away when it first became available.