• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

w1sdom

10+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2007
Status
Dental Student
my mailing date was 7/18, and according to the application summary, my supplemental was received Jun 06.. but there's still a blank space next to "App Rec'd from Service" and "DAT scores"..... anyone else have this problem?:(

jeffity

7+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2009
Status
Dentist
my mailing date was 7/18, and according to the application summary, my supplemental was received Jun 06.. but there's still a blank space next to "App Rec'd from Service" and "DAT scores"..... anyone else have this problem?:(
I don't think they pulled any apps in until July 20. Someone called in early July and they reported computer issues. There was something weird going on recently too (there's a thread somewhere) that was reported as computer issues. So, they'll get to it eventually. This is my last update (7/25 email):

.Good News! Your application is eligible for review and will be sent to the Admissions Committee. If you have any coursework in progress, please make sure to submit those grades to AADSAS upon completion.. . .
.We will begin interviews in September. Should you be selected for interview, we will contact you via phone or email to schedule your interview date. We will provide you with further details at that time. .
. ...

My info...
App Rec'd from Service: Jul 20, 2011
Supp App Fee: Jun 06, 2011
Supp App Rec'd: Jun 07, 2011

DAT Scores: Jul 20, 2011
Prerequisite Worksheet: Jun 07, 2011

I don't think they've started class yet. So, like a lot of the other schools, they won't be cranking out apps/invites until that happens and everything settles down.

Hasti

7+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
I just got an e-mail that said my app was eligible to be reviewed and they will start interviews in late sept.

Mail date: 6/27

About the Ads

BizzyV

7+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Still trying to get in that blasted prereq sheet. They didn't like how i sent it originally. argh.

wizi

10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2008
Status
Dental Student
I just called them yesterday and they said that they recently receive a lot of applications. they told me to wait a bit more.

My mailing date was 07/22.

About the Ads