has anyone heard back from western U?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

w1sdom

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
my mailing date was 7/18, and according to the application summary, my supplemental was received Jun 06.. but there's still a blank space next to "App Rec'd from Service" and "DAT scores"..... anyone else have this problem?:(

Members don't see this ad.

my mailing date was 7/18, and according to the application summary, my supplemental was received Jun 06.. but there's still a blank space next to "App Rec'd from Service" and "DAT scores"..... anyone else have this problem?:(

I don't think they pulled any apps in until July 20. Someone called in early July and they reported computer issues. There was something weird going on recently too (there's a thread somewhere) that was reported as computer issues. So, they'll get to it eventually. This is my last update (7/25 email):

.Good News! Your application is eligible for review and will be sent to the Admissions Committee. If you have any coursework in progress, please make sure to submit those grades to AADSAS upon completion.. . .
.We will begin interviews in September. Should you be selected for interview, we will contact you via phone or email to schedule your interview date. We will provide you with further details at that time. .
. ...

My info...
App Rec'd from Service: Jul 20, 2011
Supp App Fee: Jun 06, 2011
Supp App Rec'd: Jun 07, 2011

DAT Scores: Jul 20, 2011
Prerequisite Worksheet: Jun 07, 2011

I don't think they've started class yet. So, like a lot of the other schools, they won't be cranking out apps/invites until that happens and everything settles down.

I just got an e-mail that said my app was eligible to be reviewed and they will start interviews in late sept.

Mail date: 6/27

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them recently and they said their system was still having computer problems.

Still trying to get in that blasted prereq sheet. They didn't like how i sent it originally. argh.

I just called them yesterday and they said that they recently receive a lot of applications. they told me to wait a bit more.

My mailing date was 07/22.