1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

has anyone heard back from western U?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by w1sdom, Aug 5, 2011.

1. w1sdom

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    my mailing date was 7/18, and according to the application summary, my supplemental was received Jun 06.. but there's still a blank space next to "App Rec'd from Service" and "DAT scores"..... anyone else have this problem?:(

2. jeffity

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    I don't think they pulled any apps in until July 20. Someone called in early July and they reported computer issues. There was something weird going on recently too (there's a thread somewhere) that was reported as computer issues. So, they'll get to it eventually. This is my last update (7/25 email):

My info...
    App Rec'd from Service: Jul 20, 2011
    Supp App Fee: Jun 06, 2011
    Supp App Rec'd: Jun 07, 2011

DAT Scores: Jul 20, 2011
    Prerequisite Worksheet: Jun 07, 2011

I don't think they've started class yet. So, like a lot of the other schools, they won't be cranking out apps/invites until that happens and everything settles down.

3. Hasti

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I just got an e-mail that said my app was eligible to be reviewed and they will start interviews in late sept.

Mail date: 6/27

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dantemac

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I called them recently and they said their system was still having computer problems.

5. BizzyV

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Still trying to get in that blasted prereq sheet. They didn't like how i sent it originally. argh.

6. wizi

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I just called them yesterday and they said that they recently receive a lot of applications. they told me to wait a bit more.

My mailing date was 07/22.