Has anyone heard form stonybrook?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentgal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have gotten interviews to 6 other schools but have not heard back from sotnybrook still. According to predents.com they have handed out interviews already to both in state and out of state students as well. Should I be alarmed that I'm a New Yorker and haven't heard back from them yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I have gotten interviews to 6 other schools but have not heard back from sotnybrook still. According to predents.com they have handed out interviews already to both in state and out of state students as well. Should I be alarmed that I'm a New Yorker and haven't heard back from them yet?

I a new yorker and i received my stony brook interview on october 1st. i don't think there is any reason to be alarmed. stony brook interviews a ton of people, both in state and out of state. from the numbers i saw, only 1 in 5 people they interview for in state actually get accepted. can only hope cause stony brook is definitely a great school.

Did they call you or e-mail you to invite you for an interview and did your status for stonybrook change in aadsas?

Did they call you or e-mail you to invite you for an interview and did your status for stonybrook change in aadsas?

i received a phone call for the invite and my aadsas status did not change for stony brook