Has anyone heard from Case since their last committee meeting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

susalman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Case admissions committee had a meeting on Wednesday Jan 11th, they said offers will be out soon. Did anyone receive an offer since?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

That's odd...I was told that the committee is meeting next week. Maybe they meet twice in January? When were you interviewed?

Members don't see this ad :)
They did meet on Wednesday to go over the applicants who were there for interviews since Dec 1st. I had the chance to talk to one of the admissions committee members and he said they've to rank each applicant individually so it take some times. Imagine it like a deliberation room LOL. Anyhow, he told me they should know by next week for the next wave of acceptances. We will hear back by the end of next week or beginning of the following week.

Best wishes to everyone! Fingers AND toes crossing for all of us!.

We have met and are finalizing votes for ranking. We will try to send our next round of offers by the end of the week to early next week.

Whoa, they're here. Everyone look busy.

Good news! I interviewed right on Dec 1 and have been waiting anxiously.

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats?

Nothing for me yet!!

But i received a scholarship email! I really hope that this means i get an offer too!! keeping my fingers crossed

Congrats euphaire!! :D

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I just received an email - about 20-30 minutes ago. My interview date was Dec 16.

Hey, I interviewed with you. Congratulations! Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow!

can the adcom please let us know how many offers are sent out this round and if the class is full already or not?

That's odd. Nothing for me yet. Hope it doesn't mean bad news.

I talked to Dr. Chuck, and he specifically said he will email us on Friday and next Monday.

Check your emails. I just got an acceptance. Not the official email, but rather the funny little internet greeting card they send you, haha. I literally deleted the email at first thinking, "What on earth," but then I noticed the sender was Dr. Emil Chuck from an @case.edu email address and I was like "oh crap" haha! :)

grats. when was the email sent?

u said you got it just now

Yep, like 12:15 EST. Was probably automated. Check your junk mail because it was literally a generated email from AmericanGreetings.com or something...

i received the same email at 12:07 am (est), and i, too, almost deleted it. haha. but anyway, congratulations to you all!!

12:07 am, If i knew it was coming I would have waited up for it! Best Friday ever!

ak

Last edited:
Next round of offers has gone out on email, including e-cards. In the process of US mailing the documents to you by Monday. Deadline is February 15 to return the non-refundable deposit and the new student information form. (Hopefully Canadian mail will still get the mail to you on time.)