Program-Specific Info / Q's Has anyone heard from Dyouville, baypath or st college of scholastica

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stepherz92

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone received any denials or acceptances

Members don't see this ad.

I received an email from D'Youville last week that my application was under review and I would hear back by mail in 2-3 weeks, no word yet.

I got an email from D'Youville on the 18th saying that they were sending decisions within the next 2-3 weeks via regular mail. I haven't seen anything come through the mail yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bay Path's emails said we would hear back in March

Reactions: 1 user
This was sent to me via email nine days ago:
"Thank you for your application to The College of St. Scholastica’s M.S. in Occupational Therapy program! We are currently reviewing applications. Once decisions are made, we will notify you via email. Our estimated time frame is mid-February."

I got an email from D'Youville on the 18th saying that they were sending decisions within the next 2-3 weeks via regular mail. I haven't seen anything come through the mail yet.

I received this email as well. Can't wait to hear back! Hopefully it's good news for all of us!

I also read Bay Path won't get decisions out until March. It's my top choice so I'm really hoping it's good news!

I also received the same email from D'Youville. I haven't heard anything else either. Hopefully we'll hear back something soon!

Was just notified via email that I was accepted into St. Scholastica's program but will be declining their offer.

I just got a denial email from St. Scholastica's program

Has anyone heard from D’Youville yet?

not me they should be out this week or next

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from D’Youville yet?
Nope not a peep. Today would have marked 3 weeks since they sent that email about sending out notifications within the next 2-3 weeks. Guess we'll hear something soon?

I also have not heard anything from D’Youville.

I tried emailing one of their graduate counselors per their website (I moved and wanted to make sure they had the correct address after I updated in OTCAS) and got no response from that either.

I called D'Youville graduate admissions yesterday and they told me that they haven't even recieved decisions from the OT department to send out yet.

Reactions: 2 users
Really , I was checking my mail like crazy , thanks for the heads up

Really , I was checking my mail like crazy , thanks for the heads up
I know me too! I'm planning on calling again Monday morning to see if they have the decisions ready to mail out, I'll keep you all updated!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, I emailed D’Youville’s assistant director of graduate admissions this morning and within a few hours she responded. She said the OT department will start sending decisions next week. Best of luck to everyone!

D'Youville admission letters have been sent out, good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Hey guys, I heard from D’Youville yesterday via email regarding my application status. They offered me a spot on the waitlist and I accepted. Hoping everyone receives good news soon!

Hey,

I got this email from DYouville on Wednesday via email:

Thank you for your application to D'Youville College and interest in our Occupational Therapy program. Our faculty review committee is wrapping up their review of applications and we are looking to get a decision to you soon through the mail.

Has anyone else gotten this email? I have heard a couple others have heard back from D’Youville about being waitlisted yesterday. I’m nervous that they sent me this email because I thought the decisions were already made by the committee.

I haven't heard anything from them - either from email or something in the mail.

I haven't heard anything from them - either from email or something in the mail.

I know that it is just torture trying to compare emails to no emails because we don't know if it makes any difference, but I've been checking my mail and email like crazy!

Hey,

Thank you for your application to D'Youville College and interest in our Occupational Therapy program. Our faculty review committee is wrapping up their review of applications and we are looking to get a decision to you soon through the mail.

Has anyone else gotten this email? I have heard a couple others have heard back from D’Youville about being waitlisted yesterday. I’m nervous that they sent me this email because I thought the decisions were already made by the committee.

I also got this same email on Wednesday. It did confuse me. I guess it just means the wait continues...

Was also waitlisted by email yesterday and declined. Good luck everyone I hope you get a decision soon!

Hey,

I got this too! I am tempted to email them today and ask for a decision via email if they could. They were supposed to have decisions out a week ago! This is nuts

I got this too! I am tempted to email them today and ask for a decision via email if they could. They were supposed to have decisions out a week ago! This is nuts
With you being located in Buffalo, I imagine you'll hear a lot sooner than us who are out of state. Hope we get some good news soon.

I didn’t receive that email! Uh oh, should I be worried?

I didn’t receive that email! Uh oh, should I be worried?

I wouldn’t worry. It’s too hard to tell if the email is a “good” or “bad” sign until we get a couple people confirming acceptances.

So the admissions guy Zach emailed me back saying my acceptance letter was mailed out yesterday! So letters are coming! I wish you all luck and hope we can all be classmates :)

So the admissions guy Zach emailed me back saying my acceptance letter was mailed out yesterday! So letters are coming! I wish you all luck and hope we can all be classmates :)

Ohmygoodness congratulations! And good for you for checking on that. Now you know!! I just tried to call and of course the office is closed for the weekend. I'm too scared to get my hopes up but do you think that means everyone who got that email are accepted??

Are you still going to Emory’s interview?

I’m reall
No I am set on paying the least amount for school so that'll be dyouville for me ahaha
Totally understand.. would be the same if I was paying for it!

Congrats to you! So happy for you.

I actually emailed and heard back from the admissions office that I should be hearing some “happy” news too. They said Monday is a holiday so it may take a little while, but that the official letter should be here soon!!

The acceptance package for D'Youville arrived this morning! So excited!!!

Last edited:
The acceptance package for D'Youville arrive this morning! So excited!!!

I know I LOVE IT!! Anyone else get accepted and are going to accept the offer?!

I also received my acceptance package today!!!

I received my acceptance letter this afternoon too. Will be declining however so that’s a spot for someone else! Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received my rejection letter.

Congratulations to those accepted and wish you all the best as OT’s

Got my acceptance package today from D'youville (not likely to be going though since I got accepted to another program in NYC and I live in NYC)! Does anyone know if they usually offer any scholarships for graduate students at D'youville or it is just loans?

Got my acceptance package today from D'youville (not likely to be going though since I got accepted to another program in NYC and I live in NYC)! Does anyone know if they usually offer any scholarships for graduate students at D'youville or it is just loans?

I have a couple friends in the program right now and I’m pretty sure one of them got a scholarship 2 years ago but I’m not sure of the amount!

I know I LOVE IT!! Anyone else get accepted and are going to accept the offer?!

I paid the deposit yesterday! I guess the next step is the orientation day in May?

I paid the deposit yesterday! I guess the next step is the orientation day in May?

I think you're right! Seems like they are on top of things with the dyc email/portal set up already!