Has anyone heard from Michigan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperTank

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my app was mailed on 7/31, and Michgan cashed my check on 8/20, but other than that I haven't had ANY communication with them at all. Has anyone heard from Michigan?

Members don't see this ad.

Actually I heard from them on Wednesday... I was kinda shocked.

They sent me an email inviting me for an interview on Nov. 2nd. My application was E-submitted in the middle of June, but I didn't take my DAT until July 31st.

hey supertank! im in mailing 7/31 (5th batch) and i called. they said theyre just about to get to us and should be around 2wks til we hear back.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at Michigan on Friday. I submitted my application on June 10th I think...

i submitted 7/10 and got an email on 9/4 from them telling me that my app was complete.. still waiting on that interview :x

i submitted 7/13, didn't take my DAT til 8/27...and I really don't know where that puts me, hehe. But all i know is I'm still waiting!

I called today to make sure that they recieved my application which was sent on 8/10. She said that they were about half way through the 7/31 mailing and would move on to the sixth mailing in a few weeks. She said realistically that mailing probably won't even get an app. complete email for at least 3 weeks! yuck! not looking so good for the pre dec. 1st interviews....

why so lat (Nov ,2)...did pick the date?

Actually I heard from them on Wednesday... I was kinda shocked.

They sent me an email inviting me for an interview on Nov. 2nd. My application was E-submitted in the middle of June, but I didn't take my DAT until July 31st.

why so late (Nov , 2nd)... Did u pick the date?

Invited for an interview yesterday (oct. 19) for the November 13 group but pushed it back a week to November 20 due to a conflict with another interview. I'm pretty sure the November 20 group is the last interview day until the second batch after the new year.

Invited for an interview yesterday (oct. 19) for the November 13 group but pushed it back a week to November 20 due to a conflict with another interview. I'm pretty sure the November 20 group is the last interview day until the second batch after the new year.

When did your app mail, and when did you get the "app received" e-mail from Michigan?

submitted : July 24
invitation : today
interview : Nov 20

invterview nov 13th
submitted 7/20

When did your app mail, and when did you get the "app received" e-mail from Michigan?

AADSAS submitted June 23
Mich email saying file complete: Aug 25
Interview invite: October 19

Can someone who has already interviewed at Michigan report on how their experience was?

Can someone who has already interviewed at Michigan report on how their experience was?

Check the interview feedback section (Blue bar at the top, third one in). That could help.

Has anyone from the 7/31 or 8/10 mailing gotten an interview invite yet?? How long did it take after getting the app complete email? Also does anyone know what dates are still availible pre-dec?

i mailed mines june 27th and got an interview for nov 13th...anyone else going that day?

AADSAS mailed date: 7/17
Interview: 11/13

I'm a MI resident.