shambohh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2004
Status
Has Anyone heard from Mount Sinai in the last two weeks ? or know someone who has?

klp14

Member in Flipflops
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I interviewed recently, Kelli Bailey told us that we should hear within 2-3 weeks. Sounds like they're moving pretty fast.

OP
S

shambohh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2004
Status
klp14 said:
When I interviewed recently, Kelli Bailey told us that we should hear within 2-3 weeks. Sounds like they're moving pretty fast.
Hey klp14, when did you interview? I did in the Last week of Feb. I just want to know as it is the last school i am waiting for....good luck. and thanks.

lomoma

10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2004
Status
shambohh said:
Hey klp14, when did you interview? I did in the Last week of Feb. I just want to know as it is the last school i am waiting for....good luck. and thanks.
i interviewed there in the beginning of February, and called a week ago to find out what was going on, so they told me it would be another two weeks before we hear anything. So it should be sometime next week.

Good luck to ya'll

ElKapitan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2004
Status
Is the Sinai still interviewing? Because I haven't heard anything from those foolios.

M

melimi

yeah, i have an interview on thursday; wondering if im only interviewing for waitlist tho

klp14

Member in Flipflops
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
shambohh said:
Same week, shambohh. But from the later poster who interviewed early Feb, it sounds like we'll be waiting a little longer than promised. Still, a few weeks isn't that bad, compared to a lot of other schools.