Has Anyone heard from Mount Sinai?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shambohh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has Anyone heard from Mount Sinai in the last two weeks ? or know someone who has?

Members don't see this ad.

No sorry - have you interviewed there?

When I interviewed recently, Kelli Bailey told us that we should hear within 2-3 weeks. Sounds like they're moving pretty fast.

Members don't see this ad :)
klp14 said:
When I interviewed recently, Kelli Bailey told us that we should hear within 2-3 weeks. Sounds like they're moving pretty fast.

Hey klp14, when did you interview? I did in the Last week of Feb. I just want to know as it is the last school i am waiting for....good luck. and thanks.

shambohh said:
Hey klp14, when did you interview? I did in the Last week of Feb. I just want to know as it is the last school i am waiting for....good luck. and thanks.
i interviewed there in the beginning of February, and called a week ago to find out what was going on, so they told me it would be another two weeks before we hear anything. So it should be sometime next week.

Good luck to ya'll

Is the Sinai still interviewing? Because I haven't heard anything from those foolios.

yeah, i have an interview on thursday; wondering if im only interviewing for waitlist tho

shambohh said:
Same week, shambohh. But from the later poster who interviewed early Feb, it sounds like we'll be waiting a little longer than promised. Still, a few weeks isn't that bad, compared to a lot of other schools.