• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Has anyone heard from these BU, Temple, VCU or PITT??

dwadeffan

5+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2015
  1. Pre-Dental
    I applied to these schools and more and all the other schools I applied to sent me an email with confrimation of my application but I have not heard anything from these schools. I sent my fee to PITT a few weeks ago as well.

Roy Williams

5+ Year Member
    Dec 11, 2015
    1. Dental Student
      I applied to these schools and more and all the other schools I applied to sent me an email with confrimation of my application but I have not heard anything from these schools. I sent my fee to PITT a few weeks ago as well.
      I've applied to temple, vcu, and Pitt but haven't heard from them yet. Gpa only verified two days ago even though I sent transcripts on the 2nd.

About the Ads
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.