has anyone heard from ucsf yet, regarding interview, acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinker bell

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all SDNers out there, I'm just wondering if any one has heard from UCSF yet, regarding interview invite or acceptance.
If you receive interview invite, can you tell me how long is it after you turn in your secondary?
Thanks
:)

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview with UCSF in November. Not sure how long before I sent in the secondary, sorry. I have not heard as far as acceptance/denial yet

Yeah, that's interesting I heard from my friends that the only school that may have a mentality like UW (ego) was UCSF and similarily they are holding out on you guys too, eh?

I wish you all good luck, I'm just waiting away. Looks like I'm gonna get a lump of coal from UW this Christmas. But I got some nice presents from the east coast though for sure. Can't complain about that.

DesiDentist

Members don't see this ad :)
I received my secondary in early September and I interviewed in October the first week. I was in the first interview batch. Barbra said we would receive notification the first week of December. NO news yet. I am either not accepted or in the rolling admissions process list. Yes, UCSF will take some time to respond. UW is the same? I thought they would have a betterresponse time. Don't they only have a select few of 35~ spots? Hope this helps!

What mentality are you talking about?
Can some one explain.
I went to my ucsf interview late nov.
Now, I am anxiously waiting.

Desi,
getting a lump of coal is not as bad as walking in the rain to pick up a rejection letter. I'll never forget that moment. And you know what I'm talking about.
:oops:

tinker bell,
i sent in my secondary on nov. 1 (or somewhere around that time), and i just got an interview invite yesterday for jan. 7.

I hand delivered my secondary around that time too. And I haven't heard any thing yet. Congrats on your interview. I'll make sure I check my mail box frequently this week.
T

any acceptances yet?