has anyone heard from USN after the interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope_611

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello ,
I know several people already got accepted into USN. How many of you out there already got accepted ? I got interviewed back in Feb . Got a little nervous recently. I can't wait until April to hear from USN. By the way , congratulations to those who got accepted. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

interview Jan (22nd?)
accepted Feb. 28th

hope_611 said:
Hello ,
I know several people already got accepted into USN. How many of you out there already got accepted ? I got interviewed back in Feb . Got a little nervous recently. I can't wait until April to hear from USN. By the way , congratulations to those who got accepted. :thumbup:

Interviewed 01/19
Accepted 03/30

Members don't see this ad :)
hope_611 said:
Hello ,

Has anyone been rejected by USN? I had my interview there in January. I'm still waiting.....my last email from Dr. DeYoung informed me that they will try to make a decision on the applicants by the end of April.

Interviewed: January 22nd
Accepted: March 3

Asor said:
Interviewed: January 22nd
Accepted: March 3
Am I waiting for the bad news in April ? hope not ! I have put my life on hold for the last month or so after the interview. Could not help it. Another month to go, I am not sure if I can wait any longer since I really want to go there.

hope_611 said:
Am I waiting for the bad news in April ? hope not ! I have put my life on hold for the last month or so after the interview. Could not help it. Another month to go, I am not sure if I can wait any longer since I really want to go there.

Just hang in there...I had interview last year around Jan/21 and got my acceptance letter in June/21. Be patient ;)

hope_611 said:

Hey hope 611,

I totally agree with rxforlife2004--you have to hang in there. I know it's easier said then done, but the fat lady definitely hasn't sung yet. You still have a great opportunity in getting accepted. Sure, they've notified a few of us but there are still many spots to fill--one just might be yours.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :luck:

Asor