Has anyone heard from Waterloo yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danielallen2008

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has heard from/been accepted to Waterloo yet? I know that their website has stated that acceptance letters will be sent out mid-march, but I am wondering if they release information early.

Members don't see this ad.

Look for a response on quest in the last week of february (if the process is using the same timeline as last year). As far as I know, nobody has heard back.

Look for a response on quest in the last week of february (if the process is using the same timeline as last year). As far as I know, nobody has heard back.

what do you mean by a response on request?? do they let you know if your in accepted or not? And in terms of their interview, do you think its weighed heavily into their decision??? Do you think its more of a numbers based (GPA/OAT) competition this year?? I am ripping my hair out right now ( my receding hair line is getting bigger.....) because I need to know I have to secure US student loans and get the ball rolling for opto school at IU, do they take that into consideration, would it affect my chances if I called them to ask????

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the person above you meant you can check on "Quest" which is their system for marks/enrollment/acceptances etc. for University of Waterloo, not that you can get your status on request.

And based on last year (or some year, forgot), people got their status by checking quest.

I checked Quest this morning and I have been accepted! good luck :)

I checked Quest this morning and I have been accepted! good luck :)

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Checked after reading the posts online and Im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you there!!!!!!