Has anyone heard from Yale this week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tesla123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have read several posts that mention that Yale is interviewing into late February. Does anyone know how often they sent out invites, whether Yale students hear last, or how you hear from them. Do you get snail mail or an email and if you end up getting an interview can you still pick the date at this point? I know I shouldn't be impatient, but this school is my first choice.

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview invite last week in an email. The last day they are interviewing is feb 28th.

I received an interview invite via email last week as well. I didn't realize that they were only interviewing up to the end of February.

Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
swimerpaco said:
I got an interview invite last week in an email. The last day they are interviewing is feb 28th.
when in the month are you interviewing?

swimerpaco said:

So are you also able to select a date?

tesla123 said:
So are you also able to select a date?
I think that they should just admit anyone who interviews on the 28th, after all the waiting...