Has anyone heard fromTemple today???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blazed

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at Temple on January 15, and I have yet to hear a peep from them. Has anyone had better luck than I have with this University?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at Temple on their first day of their interview season. It took me four weeks weeks to hear good news. Good luck, I may be withdrawing soon, so I hope you get the acceptance you want!

I heard within two weeks, but I'm sending my withdraw today. I'm in-state though, and if youre not in-state, they take much longer to offer you a position.

Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks a lot Dr. Kermit hopefully your withdrawl gets me in there. I am from NYC, and they say that out of state candidates should expect to wait a little longer for any notification on their admission status. Well I am just hangin in there. Congrats to you all who have been successful in this admissions process.

Blazed-
I am an out of state applicant also. I interviewed in December and was sent my "Continuing Candidates List" letter at the beginning of January. My interviewer said that I probably wouldn't hear anything further until late spring.

Blazed-
I am an out of state applicant also. I interviewed in December and was sent my "Continuing Candidates List" letter at the beginning of January. My interviewer said that I probably wouldn't hear anything further until late spring.