SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Has anyone heard fromTemple today???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Blazed, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Blazed

Blazed Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 12, 2002
    NYC
    I interviewed at Temple on January 15, and I have yet to hear a peep from them. Has anyone had better luck than I have with this University?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 10, 2001
    Bronx, NY
    I interviewed at Temple on their first day of their interview season. It took me four weeks weeks to hear good news. Good luck, I may be withdrawing soon, so I hope you get the acceptance you want!

4. nap

nap Member 7+ Year Member

Feb 25, 2002
    I heard within two weeks, but I'm sending my withdraw today. I'm in-state though, and if youre not in-state, they take much longer to offer you a position.

Good luck

5. Blazed

Blazed Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 12, 2002
    NYC
    Thanks a lot Dr. Kermit hopefully your withdrawl gets me in there. I am from NYC, and they say that out of state candidates should expect to wait a little longer for any notification on their admission status. Well I am just hangin in there. Congrats to you all who have been successful in this admissions process.

6. DarksideAllstar

DarksideAllstar you can pay me in bud 7+ Year Member

Dec 17, 2001
    West of the Haight
    Blazed-
    I am an out of state applicant also. I interviewed in December and was sent my "Continuing Candidates List" letter at the beginning of January. My interviewer said that I probably wouldn't hear anything further until late spring.

7. DarksideAllstar

DarksideAllstar you can pay me in bud 7+ Year Member

Dec 17, 2001
    West of the Haight
    Blazed-
    I am an out of state applicant also. I interviewed in December and was sent my "Continuing Candidates List" letter at the beginning of January. My interviewer said that I probably wouldn't hear anything further until late spring.