Has anyone heard of...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xdianaax

In memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
people that have left Medical school in the middle of it and applied to dental school and have gotten accepted??? Just curious...

Members don't see this ad.

people that have left Medical school in the middle of it and applied to dental school and have gotten accepted??? Just curious...

i would imagine it would look very bad to dental school adcoms. that person would have taken a spot from a person who really wanted to be a physician. think about it... that person probably gave BS answers during the med school interview about why they want to be a physician or really has no clue what they want to do with their life and wants to dabble in professional programs.

I was in for a physical today, and the doc was telling me his med school roommate quit in their 3rd year to go to dental school.

He then went on to an oral surgery residency, got his MD, then did an ENT residency, then did a plastics residency!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in for a physical today, and the doc was telling me his med school roommate quit in their 3rd year to go to dental school.

He then went on to an oral surgery residency, got his MD, then did an ENT residency, then did a plastics residency!

wow...that's a hell of a resume.

I wonder how all of those different residencies worked for him... I work for an oral surgery practice right now and the doctors tell me about their residencies a lot. OMS and ENT share a lot of the same surgeries. (I hear they don't always get along because they fight over the same trauma patients for who gets to do the surgeries...) I would hope they were modified residencies...

Status
Not open for further replies.