Has anyone interviewed at Georgia State University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RT3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed at Georgia State University? Just wondering what to expect as I have an interview coming up with them soon. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your interview! I have one scheduled for February and just wondering what to expect also. Hoping someone who has already interviewed can give us some insight.

I interviewed there last weekend. They start with a welcome talk and then break you into two groups. One group interviews and the other group takes a tour with current students. Then you switch. The students are really nice and willing to answer all of your questions.

The interview is an individual interview with one faculty member and one current student. The student just observes, though. The questions are straightforward. Why GSU? Why PT? Why should we pick you over someone else? Know your strengths and weaknesses and know APTA Vision 2020 concepts. The interview lasts about 20 minutes.

I received an acceptance email within a week. It looks like a strong program and everyone was very friendly. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations on your acceptance! I appreciate your feedback. What do you suggest that I wear to the interview? I am a male, so should I wear a suit?

A suit would work. I saw several guys in suits. A sport jacket/blazer and a shirt and tie would work, too. Ultimately, just look presentable and be comfortable! Good luck!