xraided81

10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2005
Status
I am interviewing at UOP next Friday March 4th. I am a little nervous but i m dealing with it. I wanted to know if anyone recently interviewed and if so what was the exact topic of the essay question?

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
Squint your eyes and look closer.
Status
Pharmacist
xraided81 said:
I am interviewing at UOP next Friday March 4th. I am a little nervous but i m dealing with it. I wanted to know if anyone recently interviewed and if so what was the exact topic of the essay question?
Have you looked at the Pharmacy Interview Feedback? There are 30+ entries for UOP. :thumbup:

OP
X

xraided81

10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2005
Status
I did, but they really dont say anything about the essay question. A pharmaceutical question, kind of vague

endlesslove

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2004
USA
Status
xraided81 said:
I did, but they really dont say anything about the essay question. A pharmaceutical question, kind of vague
No offense, but why don't all you people with questions about UOP interviews (more in particular for the recent UOP interviews) just post to ONE thread as opposed to starting up a million ones? it just makes it a bit easier to centralize things. :thumbup: can one of the mods possibly merge threads to keep things more organized?