• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

has anyone looked into any Post-Bacc programs?

Zhopik

10+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
    has anyone looked into any Post-Bacc programs? Do dental schools look favorably upon re-applicants who have completed one and have the certificate?

Also, has anyone looked into the Masters in Biomedical Sciences programs? Are they legit? Do dental schools care/does it help when re-applying??

Drill2Fill

DentalStudentWannabe
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Mar 21, 2006
    Tejas
    1. Pre-Dental
      There are a couple of threads recently that have covered this, do a search and your questions will probable be answered. (take a look on the first page, I think there are 2 threads).

Mackchops

Toothy grin
      15+ Year Member
      Dec 9, 2003
      San Antonio
      www.uthscsa.edu
      1. Dentist
        Check out the post-bac section of this forum. Everything in it that applies to pre-meds really applies to you as well -- as far as I know, only Tufts offers a program for post-bac pre-dents but you have to be a career-changer -- they don't do remedial.

I was a post-bac and I'll be going to NYU on a scholarship in the fall. Apparently it didn't hurt me. PM me if you have any questions.

Mack

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.