Has anyone paid $55 for the Pharmcas to enter the coursework for you in the application?

May 14, 2014
I paid $55 to Pharmcas so that they will enter the coursework for me but I am not sure how this would work? Has anyone gone through this process after paying $55? Where did you send the transcript and how long it took for them to finish the job?

Thanks.

mayyyygz7

2+ Year Member
May 8, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
i have a question relating to this one. I paid the $55 to have the course work done by pharmcas about a week ago. so when they do finish calculating everything, where will it show up? like i'm not sure if there is anything else i need to fill out or if it will just automatically pop. would it show under course work?

mayyyygz7

2+ Year Member
May 8, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
also what do they mean by "you have to have a complete application" and a complete date?? i havent finished my application so they havent even started coursework entry yet???

OP
R
May 14, 2014
i have a question relating to this one. I paid the $55 to have the course work done by pharmcas about a week ago. so when they do finish calculating everything, where will it show up? like i'm not sure if there is anything else i need to fill out or if it will just automatically pop. would it show under course work?
How did you send your transcript? Did you email it or send it to a physical address?

DestinationMD

2+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
They verify your transcripts and enter your coursework only after you've submitted your complete application. The university I went to allows you to order transcripts online and send them directly to pharmcas or aamcas but the address should be easy to look up. Also I don't remember but I think you can generate a sheet to mail with your transcripts at your school registrar if your school doesn't support online ordering like amcas.