Gutsy

2+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2015
Status
Medical Student
Hello!

Has anyone prepare for the MCAT with Doctor MCAT (http://www.doctormcat.com/) with Dr. Stuart Donnelly in Manhattan?

If so, what was your experience like? Did you feel that your score has improved significantly?

Thank you!

OP
Gutsy

Gutsy

2+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2015
Status
Medical Student
No I have not but he does a free trial

meddmonster91

2+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2016
Did you get any information on this? How was the trial?

I am looking into signing up, and am curious!

hugh2012

2+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
He charges $350 per hour and my MCAT score barely increased and my score is very borderline. DO NOT take classes with them - they are overpriced and don’t help that much and I lost thousands of dollars. I hardly felt lessons being personalized and worst yet he was trading stocks on his computer during lessons.

Reactions: Gutsy
OP
Gutsy

Gutsy

2+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2015
Status
Medical Student
It's so true! He kept looking at his phone and was texting his next student while we were in our sessions together! Such a scam. And yes he did charge $350 a session. You are better off studying on your own!

hugh2012

2+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
It's so true! He kept looking at his phone and was texting his next student while we were in our sessions together! Such a scam. And yes he did charge $350 a session. You are better off studying on your own!
Did your MCAT score improve? Mine only improved by a few points and not enough for me to feel super safe applying

OP
Gutsy

Gutsy

2+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2015
Status
Medical Student
Did your MCAT score improve? Mine only improved by a few points and not enough for me to feel super safe applying
I only did 2 sessions with him and decided to study on my own so can't tell... But I got into med schools so I guess it worked out in the end!