Has anyone received a marijuana infraction in med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hamburger55

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or anyone you know in your class?
Did you report it?
How did it turn out for you?

Asking for a friend...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
O I wish I wish the OP had made a typo and put 'Marijuana infarction"

On another note, this is the OP's first post :troll:

I don't mean to derail the thread, but I have a related question...

My school is making us take a drug test at the end of the month...I used to smoke weed, but I stopped completely over two months ago (last toke on May 31st). Will I be clean by the end of this month??? I'm freaking out.

Members don't see this ad :)

My school is making us take a drug test at the end of the month...I used to smoke weed, but I stopped completely over two months ago (last toke on May 31st). Will I be clean by the end of this month??? I'm freaking out.
Yes you'll be clean even if you were a chronic smoker

Honestly not a troll post
I don't think you're trolling. I'm guessing you made a new account to not correlate this with any identifiers, but you could give a bit more of the story if you want help. If you had legal action against you, it might bypass your schools eye for some time, but you will need background checks before starting clinicals, residency, and licensing boards will certainly find out. I don't think you have any option if that is the case to keep this from getting found out at some point in time.

You should email your dean of students or whoever is designated to help students and let them know about it before your drug test comes up positive. Much better to give them a heads up rather than letting them find out from the testing company and have to abruptly suspend you from everything. They might be able to move the test back for you.

Good luck

For like $10, amazon sells THC drug tests that are set to 50 ng/ml (the industry standard). I would buy a set of those and check for yourself if you are worried.