Has anyone received a RUSH invite in 2007?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Older dude

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get a handle on where they are in this process. I don't see any in the 2007 invites thread and was wondering if anyone out there has seen one. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm wondering the same thing.... Complete since Sept., but no word!!

funny how "Rush" is just so damn "Slow"

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get two e-mails from them this weekend saying they were complete? I've been complete only for two weeks, so when I saw an e-mail saying "Rush Medical College," I got really excited...only to open the e-mail and see it just says I'm complete - again.

a friend of mine is interviewing tomorrow on 1/17 and I know they interview on Weds. so ...

Anyone know where either Loyola or Rush are at in the interview season?

How much longer to go? Still interviewing for a spot in the class or for the waitlist? At this point, have there been any rejections post-secondary without being offered an interview?

I have a feeling Rush's interview season will be one of the latest this year, considering they started in early November.

I dont think Rush is even close to being done interviewing. When I interviewed, they had interviewed maybe 180 people... they will interview roughly 400-450. This was in December. If you figure they interview 20 people every Wednesday, and guestimate that they will have interviewed 80 people or so in January, the same in February and March, then they will need to interview until at least April 1 to fill the required number of offers. The multiple match deadline is May 15 so this is still plausible... I know that there class last year was 140 which was over by some 12 students or so, and that they will do the same this year. The class will return to the normal size after this year (not sure why they are doing this again because last year was purely chance that so many people actually chose them as a #1 spot).

I got an invite for 2007 the first week of this month and I interviewed at the end of December. None of my friends have heard back yet though...

I got an invite for 2007 the first week of this month and I interviewed at the end of December. None of my friends have heard back yet though...

You were invited again?

You were invited again?

I'm sure he meant that he got an offer, the lucky bastard. (Congrats, Cyndicated. I just wish I were in your shoes. ;) )

I've been complete since September and have heard nothing. I've sent them a couple of e-mails with questions, which I may as well have sent into a black hole. I've called them a couple times too, to no avail. I'm finding the months of silence from them excruciating.

I'm sure he meant that he got an offer, the lucky bastard. (Congrats, Cyndicated. I just wish I were in your shoes. ;) )

Yes, interviewed in mid December and was accepted early January. By the way, I'm a girl, not a guy :oops:) Best of luck to you though.

I received an interview invite at the end of December and scheduled it for 1/10. I haven't heard anything back yet though. I know that they were a little behind with reviewing files post-interview, but hopefully I will hear back soon!

To those who haven't received interview invites from Rush yet -- hang in there! From what I hear, they are still going strong with inviting people for interviews.

:luck: mdapp06

I received an interview invite at the end of December and scheduled it for 1/10. I haven't heard anything back yet though.

LOL, dude I was interviewed on 11/27 and have not heard anything yet. so waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

any interview invites in 2007?

i wish theyd give me an interview! ive been complete since like...late July...

DId anyone here get an email saying that they guarantee you an on-campus interview once all your paperwork is in or when your application is complete? I have a friend who is an out of state and she received that email from Rush. What does that say? Is it common or do they just really really want her? Or do they look at your app even before it's complete? Mine was complete really late that's why so im just worried. any input would be nice...thanks!

DId anyone here get an email saying that they guarantee you an on-campus interview once all your paperwork is in or when your application is complete? I have a friend who is an out of state and she received that email from Rush. What does that say? Is it common or do they just really really want her? Or do they look at your app even before it's complete? Mine was complete really late that's why so im just worried. any input would be nice...thanks!

they say that to everyone! search about RUSH on SDN and you will find lots of such threads!

Is the Rush status page down for everyone else right now?