Has anyone received a UCSF interview these days?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

H2OPOLODENT

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Applied in Sept., haven't heard anything since the secondary. I hear they are pretty backed up and behind on their interviews.

Cymbidium

Awesome.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Same here - and I had the secondary in by the end of August!

lifeisgood

the original
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to interview 2 days ago, but I withdrew my app just before. That should open a spot for somebody. :thumbup:

Snahster

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to interview 2 days ago, but I withdrew my app just before. That should open a spot for somebody. :thumbup:

u ended up not going lifeisgood? I thought you wanted to check it out?

Revelde

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
about a month ago.. by e mail

lifeisgood

the original
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
u ended up not going lifeisgood? I thought you wanted to check it out?

I did but some unforseen circumstances got in the way. Long story. So I figured I should open the spot up.

chomper

I heart dentistry
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was at UCSF today and was told that the last interview day is next friday. So if you haven't heard yet, maybe next year...ce dommage

jxh4740

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got my interview offer last friday, but i just realized that. i'll have to talk to them tommorow morning!! darn it, i never knew they would call to my home.

DD922

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a call from UCSF two days ago and interviewing up there next week. They said next week will be their last week of interviews. Thank you towhomever opened up a spot for me. :D Much appreciated.

Cher*

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
R u sure that this is their last week of interviews? cause when i talked to Bob (like 2 weeks ago) he told me i was being considered for an interview and that they are interviewing at least till end of Feb and even into March...I still haven't heard from them for an exact date:( should i call them again?