• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

H2OPOLODENT

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I'm in the same boat. Applied in Sept., haven't heard anything since the secondary. I hear they are pretty backed up and behind on their interviews.

About the Ads

chomper

I heart dentistry
10+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2006
CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I was at UCSF today and was told that the last interview day is next friday. So if you haven't heard yet, maybe next year...ce dommage

jxh4740

10+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i got my interview offer last friday, but i just realized that. i'll have to talk to them tommorow morning!! darn it, i never knew they would call to my home.

DD922

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2006
The O.C.
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I got a call from UCSF two days ago and interviewing up there next week. They said next week will be their last week of interviews. Thank you towhomever opened up a spot for me. :D Much appreciated.

Cher*

10+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
R u sure that this is their last week of interviews? cause when i talked to Bob (like 2 weeks ago) he told me i was being considered for an interview and that they are interviewing at least till end of Feb and even into March...I still haven't heard from them for an exact date:( should i call them again?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.