Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Has anyone received an Interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by William_Trask, Oct 3, 2001.

1. William_Trask

William_Trask Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I submitted my secondary application to the University of Colorado - Health Science Center, and am still waiting to hear a response. Has anyone been granted an interview?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

A very good friend of mine, who I expect has a very good chance at an acceptance there, hasn't heard anything yet either. Good luck, I'm sure it would be a beautiful setting to attend medical (or any other) school in.

If she gets in, I'm already making plans for the skiing trips. :)

4. William_Trask

William_Trask Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Well, I received GREAT NEWS on Monday in regards to the University of Colorado School of Medicine. They have requested that I interview at the school! I can't wait, and am eagerly waiting for November 30th. Is anyone else interviewing that day?

5. I just got an interview there as well. Surprised the heck out of me as an I am an out of state applicant!

6. THE instiGATOR

THE instiGATOR Cow Tipper
    7+ Year Member

Why would any sane out-of-stater apply there!?!?! The amount one would pay as an out-of-stater is REDICULOUS!

Sorry punkin, sanity is relative :D.

7. Rumit

Rumit Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm not applying there, but as far as I know you can get residency after one year, so it isn't that bad.

Adam

8. Gi

Gi Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi there~ I interviewed at Colorado the 9th of November and I'm an out of state applicant as well. Good luck! It's really laid back. It was my first interview so I was pretty nervous but they do there best to help applicants relax. I don't know if you've heard, but they are not doing to the group interview this year, instead, spending more time during the two, one-on-one interviews you will have. It helped me a lot to go to "interviewfeedback.com" and check out Colorado. A lot of people I interviewed with also thought that the website had a LOT of the same questions. Best of luck to you... ;)