Has anyone received any interviews this past week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlackPuma

anyone? I haven't heard anything from any of the schools? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by WatchaMaCallit:
•anyone? I haven't heard anything from any of the schools? :confused:

You ask too many questions, lol. Seriously, I only received an app. completion notification from OSU this past week.

I got an interview invite today, postmarked the 13th from UT-SA. Anyone interviewing there in two weeks??

Members don't see this ad :)
I doubt it...last week the mail was all screwed up so hopefully y'all will be get interviews soon.

My mailbox has been empty all week, until today when it was crammed full of good stuff including two packages...now I just have to go and pick the second one up.

No interviews yet. Not expecting any until MCAT scores from August are released.

Well, I got my first interview invite over the weekend. It is to U of Arizona, and that probably doesn't mean much to many of you unless you are AZ resident. Well, it's great for me cause it's cheap, a good school, and close to home.

I've been lucky. I heard from Vanderbilt on Friday, Illinois-Chicago on Saturday and Georgetown today. Good luck everyone!

TO Sundevil1 -

When is your interview? I am also an Arizonan and I got an invite to interview at UA on Oct 2. I'm just wondering if that is the first batch of interviews...Have you heard anything about UA's interview style? We should talk...lol...

I just received my very first one (Hooray!) on Saturday. It was so out of the blue--totally wasn't expecting it. The letter was dated September 7th though.

Michigan State MD- Sept 27
Received it this week

I am scheduled in tucson for Oct. 9 so I think you should be pretty close to the first group. I had to sit on my supplemental a little cause I was still waiting for one rec. letter and I wasn't sure whether or not I would use it. I did some practice interviews with some faculty from the UA phoenix campus this past weekend. It's helped to relax me and give me good feedback on what I need to do and what to expect. idunno, are you a UA student? It's good to see fellow Arizonians on this board. Good luck on your interview, is UA your top choice?

Lorarp:

How did you hear from Vanderbilt and Georgetown? Email, Snail Mail, or both?

Thanks.

I heard from both Vanderbilt and Georgetown via snail mail. I'm going to do a regional interview for Vanderbilt and am going to Georgetown October 26 (they only gave me a ten day period when I had to come).

I'm in Baltimore at Johns Hopkins.

I would talk about not getting any mail, but people will get mad at me. Look soon on interview feedback for a SLU report. (I'm on thier computers.)
Josh

I got an email interview invite for UVA today. :)

Good luck everyone!

Interview Invite from Georgetown on Sept 17th. Interview during the first week in October!

got maryland today