Has anyone received secondaries from these schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrnEyes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1) Loyola
2) University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
3) Rosalind Franklin
4) Tulane

1 & 2) I don't think they have sent their secondaries out yet...anyone hear from them?

3 & 4) I was verified in late July, has anyone verified around that time heard from these two?

Members don't see this ad.

1 & 2 - no
3 - yes
4 - idk

Haven't heard anything from Tulane. I didn't apply to the other 3. God bless.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not heard from Loyola, yes from Tulane

I have RFU and Tulane. Still waiting for Loyola and MN-TC

I've gotten Tulane and Rosalind Franklin

I got one from Minnesota but it was MSTP idk if there is a difference, but they are awesome they dont even have a secondary, just send us your LOR and a check please! and nothing from Tulane, did not apply to the other 2.

1) Loyola
2) University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
3) Rosalind Franklin
4) Tulane

1 & 2) I don't think they have sent their secondaries out yet...anyone hear from them?

3 & 4) I was verified in late July, has anyone verified around that time heard from these two?

1) No
2) didnt apply
3) yes
4) yes

adding:

5) Wayne state
6) drexel

I received the processing completion notice from AMCAS on June 11th.

I think MN-TC md secondary came out around the end of august/beginning of september last year if that helps.

I got Frakling a while back, i didnt apply to the other ones

Tulane has been sent out.
As has RFU
I called Drexel and they said secondaries will go out next week sometime.

okay people, i think the OP gets the point. Franklin and Tulane secondaries are out. jesus.

This may be a long shot since noone is from there, but does anyone know if the Arizona secondary is out or whats the deal??
I tried calling them and their system was very confusing and forced me to leave a message.