Has anyone recieved an acceptance letter from Nova recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

galangvu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone recieved an acceptance letter from Nova within the last 2 weeks? b/c they told me that they were going to meet on March 29th and send out acceptances the following week. I know some did post that they got in the first week of April but did anyone else get in? or are they just as slow as BU?

Members don't see this ad.

galangvu said:
I was just wondering if anyone recieved an acceptance letter from Nova within the last 2 weeks? b/c they told me that they were going to meet on March 29th and send out acceptances the following week. I know some did post that they got in the first week of April but did anyone else get in? or are they just as slow as BU?

If you've been interviewed, you can call and ask about your status. I interviewed in Feb. About a week after my interview someone else who was at the interview posted on SDN that they had gotten a call saying they were accepted. I waited another day and when I hadn't gotten a call yet, I called. They told me over the phone that I had been accepted and then I got the letter a week later.