has anyone recieved the result pbt part1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dosanjh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi

i wants to know about the result of pbt dec5.
has anybody recieve the mail???

thanks navdeep

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
my result is 88 ,my gp is 3.5 i have yet to appy for toefl,,please advise of what i should do ??
charu

csharma said:
hi,
my result is 88 ,my gp is 3.5 i have yet to appy for toefl,,please advise of what i should do ??
charu
hi charu,
you got good score of 88 and also good gpa. apply for the date for tofel and then apply the school. where r u from . canada/U.S???

NAVDEEP

Members don't see this ad :)
dosanjh said:
hi charu,
you got good score of 88 and also good gpa. apply for the date for tofel and then apply the school. where r u from . canada/U.S???

NAVDEEP

Did u get ur result or not yet

Rossu said:
Did u get ur result or not yet
i recieved it yesterday got just 84 :sleep: :sleep: :mad: :mad:

dosanjh said:
i recieved it yesterday got just 84 :sleep: :sleep: :mad: :mad:

Hi
I wld suggest u to with out wasting time start preparing again for it. I took mine in december 2004 scored 89 and now have to give it again.

Good luck

Docnids said:
Hi
I wld suggest u to with out wasting time start preparing again for it. I took mine in december 2004 scored 89 and now have to give it again.

Good luck
Hi That's a gud score.Whats ur toefl score n g.p.a.I don't think so u need to do it again.Did u apply anywhere

Rossu said:
Hi That's a gud score.Whats ur toefl score n g.p.a.I don't think so u need to do it again.Did u apply anywhere

Thanks Rossu
It is 3.3 gpa and 273 toefl. Part 2 is 82
I applied to Upenn upitts case western lomalinda bu temple .
Got rejected from upenn upitt and case wester. Attended lomalinda exam but cldnt clear it.
Somehow i didnt apply to california colleges. I am so tensed for retaking. I gave it in december 2004, now dont remember anything. :confused:

Docnids said:
Hi

Good luck
THANKS DOCNIDS FOR YOUR SUGESSION. I HAVE ALREADY STARTED PREPARING.
ROSSU ,I AM NOT APPLYING ANY UNI. AS I DONT THINK WITH THIS SCORE I WILL GO THROUGH RATHER I WILL NOW CONCENTRATE MORE ON STUDY AND LOOK MY WEAKPOINTS WHICH I LACK ...