Has anyone spoken with AMCAS?? 2hrs and counting..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riley

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone has gotten through to AMCAS via phone this past week? I've been sitting here working on my apps and have been on hold for about 2hrs, I cant even count the number of Mariah Carey songs Ive heard!

Members don't see this ad.

hahaha!!! Sorry to laugh... but my gosh that's funny!! :D

STILL WAITING for an e-mail reply...5 days and counting.... :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
they really need to get rid of that mariah carey cd!

i wouldn't count on an email reply. they explicitly warned that they were flooded with emails and that it was difficult to get a question answered that way. i emailed them a few weeks ago and heard nothing for about a week and a half....and when they finally replied, it was with a form email that basically said that if my problem hadn't been resolved yet, i had to email them again!

i've called AMCAS three times and the longest i had to wait was an hour and a half. but it's really the only way to get any help--email is definitely not the way to go!

I don't think anyone can count on AMCAS any more.... past years they've been an extreme headache to students.... this year, they surpassed the "headache" point.... they are not cerebral hemorrage :D

I waited for 2 hours before I was cut off....all the long distance $$$ for nothing...sigh :(

I got through in about 23 minutes at 3:00. Of course, it didn't help. What happened to the automated system they are talking about in the help? I just wanted to check my status (whether the error I got prevented my application from being submitted).

This whole thing is making me so mad. I can't believe it.

Pam