Has anyone thought to go back and re-do DATBOOTCAMP tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2THDDS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I got very bored tonight and I thought I'd go back and do the first exams for the science section again.
I took the actual DAT 10 months ago, so I thought I had lost pretty a lot of knowledge over that 10 months.

Results.
Gen chem - it was 22 10 months ago, today it was 24
orgo chem - it was 24, today was 24
Bio - it was 21, today was 24.

If you are bored, go give it a try since first tests are all free.

Members don't see this ad.

So, I got very bored tonight and I thought I'd go back and do the first exams for the science section again.
I took the actual DAT 10 months ago, so I thought I had lost pretty a lot of knowledge over that 10 months.

Results.

You must be REALLY bored haha

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
lol.

no.

Reactions: 3 users
de946157581984180c7402c7b4bf85b92589c505ee10270edf31c22af57a4a0f.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Never in a million years!

Unless you pay me..

Results.

So you're not doing anything right now? No Job, no GF(or BF), no school, etc.?

Reactions: 1 user
So you're not doing anything right now? No Job, no GF(or BF), no school, etc.?

I do have all that. I just had a light weekend :) (should I say it was 4 day weekend, boy was it nice)

I've honestly thought about re-taking some of the tests... as I have so much free time post-DAT that I don't even know what to do with myself. Hahah

I've honestly thought about re-taking some of the tests... as I have so much free time post-DAT that I don't even know what to do with myself. Hahah
What classes are you guys taking??

Results.

Come on bro...go watch a movie or something haha. Maze Runner, The Equalizer, or something else lol. After I take my DAT and hopefully do as well as you did, I am not even going to re-open those books ever again. Hopefully I do well enough not to look at that stuff again.

Reactions: 1 user
Dude you have two interviews, study for D-school courses if anything ;)

Come on bro...go watch a movie or something haha. Maze Runner, The Equalizer, or something else lol. After I take my DAT and hopefully do as well as you did, I am not even going to re-open those books ever again. Hopefully I do well enough not to look at that stuff again.

I don't know what it was, it was just telling me to do it!!
Dude you have two interviews, study for D-school courses if anything ;)

that's a good idea. I am actually studying for biochem and immunology. They are both tough!