Jun 16, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm not sure if I should buy it or not. I tried orgo and bio so far and I'm not sure if it's worth it to actually buy the package. What do you guys think?

Sep 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I upgraded and would definitely recommend it. The PAT, Bio and RC explanations are really good. I'm using genius with BC, Destroyer and Chad's and feel like I'm learning a lot through application through answering questions, rather than just studying, just my 2 cents though. I'm think about qvault for bio as well.

Reactions: dentalgirl101

ArugulaSalad

2+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
I only used the free trial, but I thought some portions were helpful. I thought DATGenius's PAT was more representative of the real thing than Bootcamp overall. Genius doesn't get too crazy with proportions for keyholes and angle ranking is easier than Bootcamp, more similar to the real DAT in terms of difficulty. The lengthy explanations for PAT also seemed helpful if you are having trouble with a specific section.

For Bio and Chem, I personally wasn't a fan of the extremely long explanations but they do provide lots of good information.

About the Ads

5+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2014
Status
Dental Student
I only used the free trial, but I thought some portions were helpful. I thought DATGenius's PAT was more representative of the real thing than Bootcamp overall. Genius doesn't get too crazy with proportions for keyholes and angle ranking is easier than Bootcamp, more similar to the real DAT in terms of difficulty. The lengthy explanations for PAT also seemed helpful if you are having trouble with a specific section.

For Bio and Chem, I personally wasn't a fan of the extremely long explanations but they do provide lots of good information.
How did your scores compare on genius with the real?

Reactions: WTN13
Sep 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm on the 28th too!! Ahhhhh, I just want this test over with, I feel like I've been studying forever. Why, why did we three choose to book it so we had no summer :S

Jun 16, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm on the 28th too!! Ahhhhh, I just want this test over with, I feel like I've been studying forever. Why, why did we three choose to book it so we had no summer :S
It's OK afterwards we can enjoy all two days of summer vacation!!!!!

Hahahaha you guys we are in this together!! I hope your exams go well :) I'm finding it so hard to stay focused and keep everything in my head at this point :mad:

Reactions: 510586

lorazepam

2+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Is the bio section in DATgenius comparable to the real one? Or are there still "random questions" even after going through destroyer, bootcamp, datgenius, random bio websites from different universities and khan academy videos :O

Aug 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
For those that purchased DATGenius and wrote the DAT, do you feel it is representative of the material tested?

thanks.

May 16, 2015
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Status
Pre-Dental
It's OK afterwards we can enjoy all two days of summer vacation!!!!!
Hahahaha you guys we are in this together!! I hope your exams go well :) I'm finding it so hard to stay focused and keep everything in my head at this point :mad:
August 31st here! I'll be suffering the longest of our week... On the bright side, I'm sure I'll have some great breakdowns to read from you guys right before I take my DAT! Let's kill this, simultaneously!

DragoBlue

5+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Hahaha I got about a month till my school starts after my DAT (Aug. 26) :) Good luck to all late summer DAT-takers!

About the Ads