Has anyone tried USMLE Prep Secrets from Morrison Media

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

btlwhulka

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard about a preparation course from Morrison Media that is supposedly put together by people who scored >99th percentile on the boards. This company claims to be researchers in standardized tests and have put together a Step One prep. Has anyone tried this or heard about it? How helpful is the program?

Members don't see this ad.

I also have seen this ad online. Haven't heard from anyone who has ordered it there.

btlwhulka said:
I've heard about a preparation course from Morrison Media that is supposedly put together by people who scored >99th percentile on the boards. This company claims to be researchers in standardized tests and have put together a Step One prep. Has anyone tried this or heard about it? How helpful is the program?

You can go to LimeWire and download it for free to see what you think - not that I suggest you do so, of course.

Trader56 said:
You can go to LimeWire and download it for free to see what you think - not that I suggest you do so, of course.

Gotta love SDN!