Has anyone used EssayEdge.com??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newfocus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinkg of submitting my ps to essay edge for them to look over. Has anyone done this and is it worth the $80?

Members don't see this ad.

I think it's overpriced. What ever is to be said on your personal statement is best said by you. It seems like they will mostly be proof reading your essay, your english prof. can do that FREE.

I used it last year and thought it was worth it but I only paid 25 bucks. They went through the grammar and sentence structure and suggested what changes I should make.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just did it for $60 and I thought it was worth it. The editor made a lot of really insightful suggestions that I think will help a lot.

it was worth it for me. i did it at the very beginning when i was having trouble focusing and structuring my essay. her comments were great for that. her writing style/word choice were not what i would have chosen. sentences she changed sounded cheesy. my essay didn't have any grammatical errors to begin with, so i can't comment on her grammar skills.