SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Has anyone used EssayEdge.com??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by newfocus, Jul 2, 2002.

1. newfocus

newfocus Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Feb 4, 2001
    Kansas City MO
    I was thinkg of submitting my ps to essay edge for them to look over. Has anyone done this and is it worth the $80?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina 10+ Year Member

Jan 9, 2002
    New York
    I think it's overpriced. What ever is to be said on your personal statement is best said by you. It seems like they will mostly be proof reading your essay, your english prof. can do that FREE.

4. dja

dja Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Feb 10, 2002
    NYC
    I used it last year and thought it was worth it but I only paid 25 bucks. They went through the grammar and sentence structure and suggested what changes I should make.

5. TexasGirl

TexasGirl Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 23, 2002
    Dallas TX
    I just did it for $60 and I thought it was worth it. The editor made a lot of really insightful suggestions that I think will help a lot.

6. lola

lola Bovine Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 22, 2002
    california
    it was worth it for me. i did it at the very beginning when i was having trouble focusing and structuring my essay. her comments were great for that. her writing style/word choice were not what i would have chosen. sentences she changed sounded cheesy. my essay didn't have any grammatical errors to begin with, so i can't comment on her grammar skills.