Has anyone used Med School Tutors? I am thinking about it...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstudentNYC36

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm a second year and am thinking about beginning to study for step 1, which I have to take in June. I'm wondering if anyone has gotten help from Med School Tutors?? They apparently have one-on-one tutoring, but it seems a bit pricey. I'd love some feedback or reviews if you can help??

Thanks,
MS2

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I'm a second year and am thinking about beginning to study for step 1, which I have to take in June. I'm wondering if anyone has gotten help from Med School Tutors?? They apparently have one-on-one tutoring, but it seems a bit pricey. I'd love some feedback or reviews if you can help??

Thanks,
MS2

Never heard of it but always thought about it. Doesnt seem like a big resource used by medical students. I think the reason a lot of students want one is because of the structure. Since I couldnt figure out a schedule on my own I just use DITs 15 day schedule and read FA according to that.

I know that doesnt answer your question but hope it helps in the case you cant find a tutor.

I haven't used med school tutors but a friend did. She said they were super nice and attentive, and she worked with them for a few times. Apparently, it helped her a lot because it was so individualized to her weaknesses. Only thing was she couldn't continue because of cost. I guess it's expensive because you're always working one-on-one with the same tutor. My friend said that's how they differ from Kaplan and DIT (she did those too).