Has everyone received their pcat score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KarmRx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in Oklahoma, which is a state that borders TX, where the PCAT scores are sent from. I STILL have not gotten my scores back! Im going crazy, stalking my mail man every day! Anyone else? I called Psychcorp and they said that scores were mailed late last thursday! AHHH! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

KarmRx said:
I live in Oklahoma, which is a state that borders TX, where the PCAT scores are sent from. I STILL have not gotten my scores back! Im going crazy, stalking my mail man every day! Anyone else? I called Psychcorp and they said that scores were mailed late last thursday! AHHH! :eek:

don't worry !
I'm in vancouver canada and i still haven't gotten mine yet... but then agian.. i can't check my mail cuz i'm visiting HK

Hi, dont worry, No one in texas has recieved their scores yet. So, just wait. i know the feeling of waiting for scores. It is really hectic..... :eek:
Please let me know if you get the scores.

thanks.

hmm thats weird, im in austin texas and I got my scores,they come from San Antonio.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dem bastages are just trying to give me early angina!

I live in Kansas City and haven't gotten them yet, I've run home every day this week to greet the mailman. He finds me *****ically funny, I hope he chokes on his cancer stick! :mad:

:D :D

Im in Oklahoma also, and havent recieved my score. Hopefully the mail monster didnt eat mine, because Im pulling my hair out over here!

im from San Antonio and just got my scored yesterday! i work like a minute from the hartcourt place!

dana92085 said:
im from San Antonio and just got my scored yesterday! i work like a minute from the hartcourt place!

So did you do well on the test?

lucky11 said:
So did you do well on the test?

yeah i think that i did good for only finishing my 1st year of college. my composite was an 86%. reading comp brought me down (70).