Has NYMC sent out any pre-interview rejections?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blazed

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whats up fellor pre-meds I wanted to know if NYMC sent out any pre-interview rejections? I have not heard a peep from them so I am supposing the letter should be hitting the post office soon on the way to my mail box. :mad: :p

Members don't see this ad.

hey, I think they might be interviewing til May so don't expect anything bad too soon! :D

They'll email for an interview so keep checking! I check that stupid useless staus page everyday! Did I mention I lived in that county until I was 12? Oh well, no love for me :( No using my snowbird grandma's car when she's in FL. No homecooked meals from my Aunt during med school. No reunions with childhood friends :(

Let me in NYMC!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey guys,

I have an interview at NYMC on March 29th so don't fret. The invite will come through e-mail as soon as you get it. I sent in the secondary at the end of november I believe and got the invite at the end of february. I know of a bunch of people who had to wait a lot longer than that for their interview invites. So i'd imagine they won't reject anyone until late in the process... Interviews are still coming!

Good luck!
Shane :D :D :D